When the architectural firm Alessandro Ripellino decided to take the step to BIM planning, in order to meet changing purchaser requirements, it was important to have a user-friendly platform and to be able to deliver high-quality projects in a short time.Learn more
Cedervall Architects – thorough preparations are key to success with BIM
Cedervall needed a CAD and BIM advisor. Main issue: Moving from 2D to 3D and from there to Building Information Modelling.
Symetri Consultancy in the right methodologies using the programs Revit, Solibri, Naviate and BIMeye.
- Template files and a major content library; components and products that are adapted to Swedish standards.
- Sheet manager; keep track of views and copy drawings quickly and easily create enhanced drawing lists.
- Door tools; automated handling of doors and some of their data.
- Filter elements; find and select the item to be edited.
BIM Methodology development:
- Streamline the design process.
- Ensure common working methods.
- Ensure Implementation working.
Leave us a message
Architect Jaakko Pöytäniemi talks about the reasons of using Revit for construction and renovation projects, and the importance of the trainings to have up-to-date knowhow among the architects and designers.Learn more
Spectrum Architects in Stockholm knew right from the start that to be able to meet the demands of future customers, they had to establish a proper platform with IT, software, laptops and other equipment supporting the wide range of tasks for their new working practice – Activity-Based Workplaces.Learn more